Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Plugging away and very blessed :)

I haven't blogged in a while but I am still plugging away at the plan.  I have had to tweak things alot more lately because I am having some pretty strong food aversion and some morning sicknesses that hits around dinner time but all and all I am on plan.  I am maintaining sometimes even dropping a little wieght which is the goal for now.  Overall I feel very nourished. 

I am so excited for my first THM pregnancy and that I got to start it weighing less than I did with my other pregnancy.  In fact if I can hold to a gain of 20lbs I will wiegh less than I did with Ariella.  I started at 184 ish and I was 205 when I got pregnant with her.  I would love to stay under 200 but that might not be realistic.  Maybe with some added exercise I could do it but 1lb a week from week 20 to week 36 is almost gauranteed and totally normal.  And I am not sure I will be able to make it to 20 weeks before I see a gain.  Whatever the scale says I am sure my midwife will be very pleased with my current level of nutrition.  We see her on Sept 9th and I will be 12 weeks then.

The Lord is good and we feel so blessed.   

B- (S) smoothie- with WPP, blueberries, coconut oil, coco, stevia, almond milk and lime juice.

L- (E) Turkey, LLC, Lettuce, pickles and mustard on Ezk. Bread with grilled Zuchini

AS- (FP) Choc Pudding, maybe another FP WPP smoothie if I am feeling really sick

Dinner -(S) Salmon Patties and steamed asparagus with butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment