Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wonderfully Unmotivated Wednesday

Today, honestly I don't want to think about food.  Plan food or not. :(  I had fried eggs this morning.  My normal go to on these sorts of days.  They weren't that good. :( Normally I am very excited for my plan foods.  Excited to change fuels or have a sweet treat.  Not today.  Maybe its the weather or maybe it was getting woken up 5 times last night.

Thankfully, I have chicken breast thawing and marinating for dinner tonight.

So here the plan for today

B- 2 Fried Eggs in butter, mini FSF only 1/2 scoop of whey (S)

Lunch- Left over taco meat and 1/2 sweet potato (E)

Afternoon Snack: Meat Rollups with Turkey and LC cheese and 1/4 pudding (FP)

Dinner: Nicey Ricey Salad with Italian Marinated oven baked chicken breast, quinioa, grilled zucchini, and salad greens (E)

Dessert:  Greek Yogurt with frozen strawberries and blueberries.

Hopefully tomorrow will be more inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment