Sunday, July 14, 2013

I have to figure out the weekends and THM when out an about.

So this weekend has been tough.  I had five pretzel bites while we were out at the mall yesterday.  Then we went to the movies which wasn't planned and I had popcorn, soda and two hotdogs with out the buns.  We had such a good time as a family though I regret not being on plan more.

I plan to start carrying almonds and some beef jerky sticks in my purse.  Maybe some sunflower seeds and water too.  Oh and maybe a,baggie with an S bread (Josephs Pita, or Flat Out Lite).  Maybe I could do some hard boiled eggs and keep them in the fridge and grab one to take with me when we go.  Chese sticks might be a nice grab and go snack too.  Someone on the Facebook page mentioned the organic squeezable baby foods that are apple and oatmeal for an E option.  I know there is a way I just have to set my mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment