Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Switching it up

This morning I skipped the coffee and went for an E breakfast before doing a kettlebell work out.  Here is what my day will look like.

Breakfast: Smoothie with 1/2 dry oatmeal, a few tablespoons of greek yogurt, TB of Peanut flour, tsp CO, ice, almond milk, coco and Stevia. (E)

Seriously it tasted like a preacher cookie and had a great cold refreshing consistency.  Yum!

Workout:  Iron Core Kettle Bell 25 minute beginners circuit work

Post WorkOut: Pork chop and 1/2 a zucchini grilled (S)

Snack: 1/2 0% Greek Yogurt with 3 frozen strawbberries (FP)

I don't usually do a morning snack but I was never actually fully satisfied with the pork chop and zuccuhini so I had the yogurt an hour later.  Plus I had breakfast at 6:45 this morning and I think working out jumped my metabolism.  Which I want to keep fueled

Lunch: small burger patty with csear dressing and sauteed green beans (S)

Snack: Skinny Choc (S) or Choc Pudding (FP)

I had a few minutes of content children so I made a double the recipe of Choc Pudding (4 servings) and some more Skinny Choc.  I do so much better when I have quick snack options

Dinner: Alfredo sauce (from Swiss LCC, chicken broth, gluccie, and seasoning ) with beef and cauli rice  (S). 
Hubby and little ones will have it with chicken tenders (leftover) and regular pasta.

Sometimes I do make two meals but this still only requires 1 new protien and I will save the rest of the ground beef for a quick taco lunch tomorrow.

Dessert: Skinny Choc. (S)

Don't feel like vi having to scrounge too much yet but it is coming. Hope Wednesday finds you perservering on your journey to your forever trim. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment