Monday, July 15, 2013

Motivated Mondays

I like Mondays...or maybe's that is my bullet proof coffee talking this morning.  :)  I like being back in the regular routine which our weekends don't have.

Here are my goals for this week.

1. Do my TA work out everyday.
2. Do other work out 4 days
3. Stay on plan til Sat. when we go to the grocery store.
4. Make a meal plan for this week Today.
5. Do the grocery list and meal plan for the next two weeks by Friday.
6. Find our bedroom floor. ( :) )

Our Sears went out of business this week.  I picked up a few clothing items for 80% off.  I love a good deal.  Everything I bought were smaller than my current size.  I am nervous about that.  It made me realize how much fear I have about all of this not working.  I am really going to work through that stuff this week.  I think I need to get rid of my negitive conclusions, start leaning more on the Lord for my.success and trust He wants me to be successful in this too.

We were at a church gathering yesterday when one of the elders said "Hey, I don't know what you are doing, but whatever it is keep doing it because you are looking great."  It was nice to hear.  My hubby promptly said "See I told you there is a change happening and that I am not just delusional and blind."  I love that guy.  Happy THMamaing.

No comments:

Post a Comment