Friday, July 12, 2013

Still plugging away

Today was much easier craving wise and energy wise.  I had an E lunch of sweet potato and tuna salad so I was straving for something sweet and S by  3pm.  Cinnonmon MIM to the rescue.

I had a crossover last night before bed. A cup of raw milk and 3 pierces of 73% dark chocolate with almonds.  I think it may have helped whatever funkyness was making me feel bad.

I worked out today too, though I still need to find time to do my TA work out.  I did a modified version of the Spew. 40 squat, 40 jump squats, 40 lunges each leg, 60 jumping jacks, and 30 wall push ups.  But they were split in two sets.

Then I cleaned the whole house.  Yay for long naps from the kids.

Tomorrow is the real challenge. Weekends are always the hardest for me.  I might try to make a plan later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment