Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Menu

Bullet proof coffee with cream and CO, coco and stevia (S)

Workout: Bob Harper's Butt & Balance

Post Workout Breakfast: left over steak (4oz) cover with a slice of swiss cheese and 1/2 zucchini fried in butter and Parm. (S)

Lunch: leftover burger patty (grassfed lean) with mustard, 1 small sweet potato and 1/2 cup of seasoned canned black beans

I found my kettlebell so I did a warm and 1 circuit of Iron Core Kettle.  I am very new to kettle bells so I was basically just practicing form.  I did get winded though and I am a little sore.  Does that count as a second workout??

Afternoon Snack: Skinny Choc. 1/5 a batch and Ham roll ups (S)

Dinner: Burritos (lean beef, black beans & Rotel) on approved flat bread.  (S if I watch the bean amount)

No comments:

Post a Comment