Friday, December 28, 2012

Sometimes life happens

I guess the title says it all.  Our Christmas plans where turned upside down when my husbands great grandfather had a heart attack. We rushed out of town the friday before Christmas and didn't return home until Christmas Eve. Then we both had the stomach flu Christmas Day. I am very thankful for my sister who was here to help with the kids.  Now I am in the pick up the pieces, regroup mode.  I know I have to start this journey soon or I may not start at all.  So here is my short to do list.

1. Order stevia, gluccie, and whey
2. Make next weeks grocery list with on plan foods in mind. (nix pasta, bagels, ect)
3. Pick a start date and stick to it.
4. Find one bible verse to use as an anchor for this journey and post it on the fridge.

That list should probably be inverted to reflect importance.
One day at a time, one step at a time, one meal at a day, for the rest ofmy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment