Saturday, December 29, 2012

THM Verses of Vision

She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens. (Proverbs 31:15)

She dresses herself with strength and makes her arms strong. (Proverbs 31:17)

She looks well to the ways of her household and does not eat the bread of idleness. (Proverbs 31:27)

These three verse seems to sum it up for me. The Lord is calling me to a place of action. I am the Proverbs 31 women. She is a part of the "new creation" in me ( 2Corn. 5:17). Even when I  live as a different women, I am only living a lie because the truth of who I really am is in the verses above.  Time to start living out this part of the new creation in me.  Thank you Jesus that this and more are true of me through who you are and what you've done for me.

Time to go order some goodies to help make this happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment