Monday, February 4, 2013

Celebration Monday Week 4

So wiegh in this morning was 197.0.  That's a 3lb gain this week.  I am not surprised.  There were some off plan meals and some crossovers this week.   I was really discouraged earlier in the week but I am in a better place now.  I have lost all the weight from this last pregnancy so I am not surprised by this little platuea.  I also keep reminding myself that I haven't tried everything this plan has to offer.  I haven't done a single fuel pull meal yet or any excersizing.  I am going to find some konjac noodles to try.  I miss noodles in general so I think it will be a helpful addition.  I am praying we have them at our Asian store.  I have only ever been there once.  The fish with the heads still on really wierd me out! And I must get the ball rolling on some excersize. 

This week I choose to celebrate that this us a life style and not a diet and that there is no rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment