Saturday, February 23, 2013

One milestone reached.

So I have been MIA for awhile.  I was sick though I am mostly better now.  Once I got feeling better I decided to take advantage of some new found motivation.  We bought me a portable dishwasher with our tax money.  Its been a godsend.  I know some people survive rather sucessfully with out one but not me.  It was just to hard to keep up with the kitchen in this season of life with both little ones.  With the help of our new kitchen friend I have been able to catch 75 % of the house up.  Daryl was commenting yesterday how nice it was to come home to a clean house and be able to relax.  He never gripes when the house gets out of control.  He works long ours and we both just do what we can but it was nice to hear he was happy and see him relax.  Lower stress levels in the house is well worth the investment.  Its taken six months but we are finally finding our way out if the post partum adjustment period.

I have been sticking with THM while I have been catching things up.  I hopped on the scale this morning and was pleasantly surprised by 185.2.  Wooooo hooooo!  That's 20.4lbs since Jan. 7th!  So exciting  and I feel so much better.  I was given some clothes recently and just went through them.  It was surprising to not be able to fit most of then because they were to big.  I still plan to trade my scale for the tape measure for 4 weeks when I start excersizing.  Which I hope will be today while hubby can play with Levi.  Maybe I will just keep happy dancing about my 20.4lbs gone and count that.  :)

1 comment: