Thursday, February 14, 2013

Someday I will workout

Well this week was suppose to be my workout focus week but I have had to put that off for now.  Two weeks ago I woke up with this terrible crick in my neck.  Some days depending on how I slept with Ariella would feel better than others.  Then Monday I woke up with a severly swollen lymph node on the right side of my neck.  Yesterday I started running a fever.  :(.  I was able to ice my neck and shoulders some last night which has really helped.  My fever is gone this morning to.  I am not sure what's going on but I am going to take it really easy this weekend.  No lifting Levi (he's 33 lbs @ 22 months), and lots of icing, rest, and water.  My lymph node,is still super tender.  I guess its a virus of some sort that will hopefully run its course by Monday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment