Monday, January 21, 2013

Celebration Monday Week 2

I have decided to name my  Monday weigh in post "Celebration Monday" because  that's the attitude I want to have with all my wiegh ins regardless of the numbers.  I am doing what the Lord has called me to do, by His grace and the blessings are many.  I have so many reasons to celebrate and Mondays are a good time to remember that.

So todays weigh in was  195.6.  I am so excited. That's another 4.8lbs for a total of 10lbs in two weeks.  Its great to be out of the 200's and my body is really enjoying not carrying around that 10lbs

This week I would like to post more pictures.  I, like others am guilty of enjoying my treats so quickly that I forget to snap the picture. So stay tuned for that.  There is also an excersize post somewhere in my brain.  It's going to be a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment